It All Starts With Data
Our audience tracking and targeting solutions let us monitor foot-traffic data, create Geo-fences and conversion zones, and refine your audience. We then can export that data into advertising across Social, Web, and 600,000 mobile applications.
In the video above, you will see how we’re able to build virtual fences around individual locations and get as small as the contours of the buildings and locations that people are walking into. Some examples of locations we can geofence include:
- Competitor Locations
- Your Own Location (Customer Loyalty)
- Retail Locations
- Trade Shows/Events
- Individual Buildings & Hospitals
- Streets and Cross Sections
- Households (Addressable Geofencing)
- Sporting Events
How Does Geofencing Marketing Work?
- A virtual geofence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When people enter the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone (Angry Birds, Weather Channel, Emoji Keyword, Words With Friends) or browses the internet on the mobile browsers, they begin to see ads from said advertiser.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geo fence.
Below is a great graphic on the process of geofencing and how it is laid out for companies and organizations: